Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Emu Oil




 Of late I have discovered a great product called Emu Oil which comes from the Emu bird. I started using Emu oil and immediately noticed a huge change in my skin. The emu oil comes from the fat of the emu bird and has been used for 1000's of years for healing as a natural medicine for sunburns, insect bites, skincare, etc.. The interesting thing about emu oil is that even though it is oil it has properties similar to the oils of humans and soaks into your skin quickly. It is said that it will go down 7 layers of human skin. I noticed almost immediately the area around my eyes looked much better. There are so many uses for Emu oil it is amazing. There are shampoos, lotions, skincare etc.. I am just beginning to learn about this great oil but am thrilled to find so many great uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment